Tag...I'm it
~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I will sound sappy and dorky, but I will do it. Feel free to feel tagged if you read this..............
3 Joys~
#1~ Being sealed to my sweetie and my midgies. One of my biggest dreams since I was VERY little is an eternal family and being a mommy.
#2~ Being a mama and spending every waking minute with the sweet darlings. Even the rough times are better than no times.
#3~ Faith and family. I LOVE the gospel and my whole far reaching family. I would be nothing without both.
#1~ Anything bad happening to my kids, from illness to being teased and worse. The world is a scary place sometimes. Way more scary now that I have kids.
#2~ Failure at anything.
#3~ Natural disaster. I love monster movies but hate natural disaster ones. You can always plunge a wooden stake in a vampire but you can't stop Mother Nature.
3 Goals~
#1~ Financial stability........ even financial success.
#2~ To be a tender and sweet mother and a doting wife/hot girl friend to my man.
#3~ To have charity for those around me.
3 Obsessions~
#1 ~ Reading................ it is a serious near illness with me.
#2~ Babies
#3~ Food. I love it and that's no joke.
3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I am scared to do church visits......... to kids or adults.
#2~ I have had a crush on someone (not the same person) since I was three. I have wanted to get married since I was practically an infant.
#3~ I REALLY WANT to be a dog lover............ but I'm not.
Tag... your it! ~ Anyone out there with a minute to spare................





3 comments:
What about The Wizard of Oz? You've got to like that one, tornado and all. It's a good thing you don't live anywhere in Tornado alley. Mother Nature can be mean.
Amy,
Sorry I forgot too tell you where my blog is it's ourcutefamily.blogspot.com
That should get you mostly up to date.
Deb
Tonight was so fun! Thanks for answering all of our off the wall questions! I almost felt like Jake and I were interogating Jason! It was fun though!
mand
Post a Comment