Saturday, July 19, 2008

Poop Happens

Sometimes poop happens because you are in a life induced coma. We just came back from a busy week of visiting family and camping. Six people in a trailer is not a vacation. Max and I succumbed quickly to sleep...................
Yes people, I sleep with my baby. Although I am sure this is one of the reasons experts advise against it.

Luckily because of the blankets, you can't tell that he was nursing when we both fell asleep.
Look very, very closely and you will see, even though I look like I am dead......... 'Good Mama' still has a death grip on Max's leg............see, right there under the pillow. Sheesh people, I never would have let him fall.


3 comments:

JM said...

Let me just say I am shocked, not that Max is falling off the bed, but that Jason was awake and took the pictures.

Heather White said...

Cody says you must be a good mommy that you have parents magazine on your nightstand.So you get a free pass on the poop happens.

OUR HOUSE said...

So funny! Way to go Jason for grabbing the camera.