Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Year of a Million Dreams....................

Like Madison said, "Dreams really do come true." Yeah, lots of times they do, except for the one I had of Good still overcoming Evil in the last election. We were able to bury our heads in the sand for the whole day, until our return to the hotel room. Like true patriots we had taken the liberty of voting in the early poles. It seems that the U.S. population has changed like a gradual current and finally embraced socialism. Luckily we had our last hurrah..................I hope we can ever afford to do it again.
So with out further ado...............................
Breathless from our triumphant return from Dinsneyland.................the pictures you've all been waiting for. Max on his favorite ride of all time, because it had horses. He wouldn't let anyone touch him while he rode the horse and he shrieked and clawed when it was time to dismount.
Madison's birthday present, lunch with the princesses. She told Cinderella that she was Cinderella too. Cinderella was very gracious and said, "Oh, you go by that too?"

Mickey Mouse in his mouse house.



Mickey's fire engine.


Pooh Bear and his honey pots. Max loved Pooh. It was only one of the characters he liked close up. I'm not sure why it was Pooh that he liked............he doesn't watch TV so he doesn't know any of them. Also, we had to use a stand in for Jack, he doesn't like photo opportunities. We had to use Nate instead. Thanks Nate!
Final statistics:
Awesome days spent away from hum drum life....7
Thrills......................................................................... countless
Woobies lost to the sprall of Disneyland................2
Sunglasses lost to the pirates..................................1
Days of lukewarm showers.....................................6
Dead bodies................................................................1
Wrong turn.................................................................1
Vomit...........................................................................2

Can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Heather White said...

Oh my darling the pictures tell it all. Don't forget Tuesday 6:30 at the church I hear there will be food!!! Love ya

Amanda said...

2 words: How FUN! Although the 2 vomits didn't sound too thrilling.

Mand

OUR HOUSE said...

First of all, I am so jealous I am green. I love Disneyland! Second of all, explain the 1 dead body.

AMPM said...

The dead body was in a Target parking lot in California. Sadly expiring after a good shopping trip I guess.

dev said...

dang. sometimes Target can really make your heart skip a beat... that's too bad...

JM said...

At least you don;t have to count a 3 year olds melt down amongst your totals!