Here are some pictures of the house. I am not adept at finding a corner and getting the whole room in a shot so most of the rooms you will only see half of them. Also............I didn't stage the rooms at all, I know, lazy.
.jpg)
This is the back half of the formal living room. It's our little country Christmas tree with hand made ornaments and dried oranges. When the tree leaves.........the piano moves in.
.jpg)
The hall bath.....the color is 'mine shaft'. I really like how it turned out with the deep color and silver accents. of course you can't see the bath tub with all of the tile or the awesome door.
.jpg)
My laundry in use within moments of moving in. This is the color I no longer really want to paint Riley's room. I do like it though.
.jpg)
Okay, I had no idea how to take a picture of this room. The bed is huge but I wanted a picture of the door because I love our door. Jason worked his tail off staining, sanding and sealing all of the doors in the house.
.jpg)
My closet!! Yippee. You hang a left in there to get to Jason's clothes. There is also a dresser in there that you can't see. I think I have just enough room for a shopping spree.
.jpg)
The bath tub. I am in love. It is so big I ALMOST can't lay back and read. That would have been tragic. Tiling, gratis Jason.
.jpg)
Part of Jack's room. You can tell they make their own beds. I don't have military standards as long as the bed is made, so you could only bounce a coin if you threw it really hard. I haven't taught them hospital corners yet.
.jpg)
The girl's room which will soon be the boys room when their digs are finished in the basement. Since they will be moving AGAIN we have not decorated. The princess bed is left over from Mads, she just graduated to the big girl bed. I am hoping Max won 't notice Cinderella and sleep in the toddler bed.
.jpg)
The great room, the kids are kicked back after Riley's birthday party watching 'The Grinch'.
.jpg)
The dining room. This is one of the things I like best about this house.........the eating area isn't next to the kitchen and between the family room, it is behind the kitchen, bumped out the back.

Hmm, small picture but Ididn't want to start all over. The kitchen. I love it. Can you believe I thought I would hate it? I almost sold the whole house over this room. Next to the fridge is another wall of cabinets. The door to the left is the mud room which should be about 3 feet farther to the left.........but whose measuring?
3 comments:
Amy, the house looks great!!!! I am very happy for you all. How great for you to be in the new house in time for Christmas.
Oh Amy I love it! Sweet doors, kitchen, laundry room (salivating), and great room! I think a girls night would make your house even more pleasant ...nudge, nudge, wink, wink :-)
the house looks great. can't wait to see your decorating skills. merry christmas!
Post a Comment