We decided that this summer we would try to take each nugget to do something special for just them. We surprised Mads with the Princess Festival.
A princess updo for the budding Madderella.
Styling in her French princess dress and glittered hair.
Pink glitter nails!
High five me fellow princess Ariel!
Mid flight on Peter Pan's trampoline.
Running to the bell tolling for the Blue Fairy!!Seriously......she looks just like Cinderella fleeing the ball. Oh my little dolly.
The princess brigade following Prince Charming and the Blue Fairy to rescue the princesses (Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty) from the evil witch.







3 comments:
I love it. I bet Mads was in heaven. I miss you guys.
What a great idea to take each kid to do something special! Looks like fun!
That looks like so much fun, I am sad that Lex is too young to go and get it.
Post a Comment