Thursday, June 18, 2009

You Throw Like A Girl......or You Better Believe I Throw Like A Girl!!!

Baseball season is officially over at our house. I am glad not to have that chain around my neck anymore but I really miss watching Riley play. Can I just tell you how this girl rocks? She played on an all boy team and refused to sell out to an all girl team. She pitched, played second base and hit like a pro! I have no pictures of her up to bat because I was screaming like I was in a padded cell and running up and down the fence line between third and home. Opening day. Little League here is hard core. We were not rained out despite the copious amounts of rain for the desert.
Ri at second base getting ready for a grounder. She made some truly awesome plays out there.


Her cuteness cannot be denied.



Neither her tinyness.


I could just about cry my eyes out. Ri improved so much this year. She played with the sweetest cutest boys ever. They were a great team. The coaches were hard working daddies that all have pretty serious jobs. Any of them could be called away from the game and it was hard for them to work out practices but the team succeeded anyway because the kids were great and the coaches cared more about the kids than their win/loss ratio. I almost can't wait for next season.......almost.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Perfectly said. I couldn't agree more!