Friday, July 10, 2009

Riley's Special Day

Well it's no surprise that Riley's Special Day was sports oriented. Ri chose to go to an Orem Owlz game......which turned out to be awesome. We want to go back. Chillaxin' in the blanket watching the cutie pie players warm up. Yep that is Max'z sweet baby leg. Max cried.....like a baby.....when we were leaving so Ri caved and let him in on her day.
Warm ups!

Hootz, Max, Ri and Dad. Max is clearly clicking the button to 'Not become a Fan' of large owls.



The best rain storm rolled in and we fled from the grass to the covered seating.


Ri and Max stood in the rain right behind home and watched the end of the game.




Ri.......longing to get out on the field.


This was a fun day spent with Ri. She of course chose Golden Corral to eat at......so she could get her steak fix on. It is the only place I will take her for steak. The ball game was a blast. Superman bought her a grotesquely large churro. We had to ply Max with popcorn so that we could watch the game. Ri has a new Owlz ball which she loves and Superman caught an Owlz t-shirt. The announcer came out on the grass and gave Max a foul ball........because Max is rakishly handsome. He spent the rest of the game pelting the people around us with his freakishly good pitches.






3 comments:

Emma Lilly said...

Yay! I love that you had special days for each of your kids. And Ri looks so happy. I love the picture with Jason an the kids. I wish I got some of that Genetic gold mine.

OUR HOUSE said...

What a great idea. I can't wait to see what days the other two pick....or are they not so lucky?

AMPM said...

Everyone had a day. Mads did the princess festival, Jack went camping and Ri sacrificed her day and let Max share......besides like Jason said..for Max everyday home with Mom is a special day :)