Day 1........Helper at about 6 am. Everyone still in jams.


Dance stop. Max had to get out and shake it in Brigham City.

Eep.......Idaho, other wise known as The Twilight Zone.............yep, we took a wrong turn while concentrating on our pizza and ended up faaaaaar away from where we were supposed to be.

The cabin in Jackson Hole. Lots of room to spread out.


Antler arches.



Max during the old west shoot out. Smart boy. I was busy taking pictures when the cowboys ran by with their pistols. I was deafened without my earplugs.

Wild storm that blew through that night. It was gorgeous. A great ending to a great day.

Getting ready to run through the rain to the pool.

Or not..............
4 comments:
oh looks like fun! That's our old neck of the woods. We love Jackson :)
I love the first pic in which poor Mads looks like she is drugged. looks like a good trip.
Fun trip!
Only you would wish for a rain storm on vacation. If it rains at Disneyland....so help me....
Post a Comment