Friday, October 30, 2009

Scah eeee!

Max quickly learned at his first trip to the store after the Halloween section was put out.......it's SCAH EEE!


Here are Superman and I right before the Harvest Ball.  The kids don't take great pictures.  They probably learned that from me. Maimy can describe that better than I can.


Our annual Halloween dinner.  Swamp slime soup with toad stools, poison apples, troll eyes, zombie fingers, bits n' pieces, and witches brew.  Superman made a dry ice b*o*m*b with the left over dry ice.  Nothing like teaching destruction at FHE.
Riley's entry for the school pumpking contest.  The coolest baseball.  It turned out so well.
Jack's ninja turtle pumpkin/watermellon.  Our pumpkins were too cold to use and every store in town had run out!  That's what you get when you procrastinate.
Helper library Halloween party.  Mads is being wrapped up like a mummy for her team.  Go Tenna and Shelby!
Ri donning her mummy garb.Jack has been rather agreeable to social events
because he finally has a great little buddy to take along.  This was the freaking longest game of musical chairs I have ever had to witness.  Thankfully Riley kicked bootay and won a ticket to the Haunted Parkway and Hayride.  We went to that last night.  It was also put on by the Helper Library as a fundraiser for more reading programs.  We had so much fun being pulled by a horse drawn wagon down Main Street and then walking the Haunted Parkway by the edge of the river.  We heard ghost stories around firepits while the river flowed in the background.  The parkway was also a spook alley.  I took the camera but was so involved that I never took a picture!

P.S.  Blogger.......whatever you did........you did something terribly wrong.  I HATE the new post layout.

No comments: