Mads spent the day with Superman when he helped with Spencer's Wishes.
She was able to ride in the Rhino with Santa and see the Jazz Bear.
Mads caught a blanket from the bear and was showered with Jazz confetti.
While Mads had Santa all to herself, she was able to talk his ear off. When she was telling us about it, Ri said, "Madi can make friends anywhere." Mads found out that there are in fact 9 reindeer because Rudolph is real. She also wore Santa's magic glasses.........guess what she saw? "I saw how much my dad loves me." I asked her if I put them on what I would see. She said, "You would see how much I love you." What a baby doll. Merry Christmas!





2 comments:
So cute! And what a great Santa!
That IS a good Santa. Joe was Santa one year - totally unqalified. He is not fat, or jolly, or old, or anything (no offense dear).
Post a Comment