One day Ri and her very goodest friend Regan decided to paint each other's faces. I don't happen to have a lot of face paint since I have up clowning. So I pulled out an old tube of lipstick and figured that would do. Not much later they show up with their faces completely 'Innsbruck Bronze'. They had begun by only painting certain parts but succumbed to the pull of the lipstick. The funniest part.......it wouldn't come off. Soap and water wouldn't cut through it and I didn't want to burn their faces off with any adult facial cleaning products. We even tried lotion. We finally settled on some 'Clean and Clear' stuff and then I had to moisturize the heck out of their skin. They still had sparkle around their hairline and in their EYEBROWS along with a healthy glow on their skin.
I understand the need to take things a little too far......once you start you just can't stop. I found a razor in the bathtub when I was little. I felt like I could really make myself into a true beauty. I shaved some arm hair and then decided........to clean up the eyebrows. A very short swipe of the razor later......I had no eyebrows. Unfortunately it took more than a damp rag and powerful acne cleaner to restore me to my former self. My mother wasn't as easily tricked as I had assumed and realized that there was something severely wrong when I wrapped a scarf around my forehead and assumed a pirate brogue.
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago






1 comment:
Better watch out for the NAACP with that pickaninny look. :0
Post a Comment