A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have.......
I'm sure I've spoken of it before, but he actual diagnosis is Horizontal Stacking Disorder with a side of Cleaning Imposed Attention Deficit.....
I love clean counter tops with a bowl of fruit and vintage canisters, but I don't have them. I love a clean and stylish night stand with a mod lamp and my cool jewelry stand, but I don't have one. I adore a clean dresser top with a picture of my Nuggets, but I don't have that either.
Instead I have counter tops covered with homework and tons of little kid art and recipes. My night stand is covered in scriptures, a dictionary, a mammoth load of books. And my dresser is covered in Max's movies and loose change.
In theory I can clean all of those things but going from beginning to end is exhausting. I get so sidetracked by wanting to put EVERYTHING away at one time that it gets nutty. I run from room to room and in every room find something new to clean.
So I just live with the bad habit.
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment