Thursday, January 13, 2011

#20 Someone You See Yourself Marrying or Being With In the Future


Finally slummin' my way back to the challenge.  And it reminds me that this challenge was probably meant for a 15 year old. 
I'm pretty sure you can guess who I can see myself married to.  I admit I tried to picture myself married to other people but the people in my fantasy weren't smiling.  It's not easy being Peczuh and it takes a real man to voluntarily jump on this train. 
When I was younger I truly believed in 'soul mates'.  I knew there was only one person out there for me.  It seemed so romantic!  And that is how I wanted to see my life.  Years of living have made it pretty obvious that not many things work out that beautifully.  I know that my beloved could have lots of matches out there that would be good for him.  I on the other hand have literallly 0 matches.  I learned this the hard way when my Bobby and I took the eHarmony quiz to see if we were matches.  We weren't.  He had piles and piles of cute girls that were ready for their first 'get to know you' chat.  That's when I nixed his account. I wasn't a match for anyone  for about 5 years, and then there were two guys that were living at home and addicted to gaming.  Obviously even eHarmony had given up on me. 
I tend to be extreme in most areas of my life and eHarmony let me know that not many people can take that.  I love hard.  I cry hard.  I dance hard.  I hate hard.  I believe what I believe with intensity and I don't bend to anyone else very easily.  Now I'm not saying my man is really my little wife.  He doesn't let me run the show, he just knows how to handle with care.
I know my life wouldn't be what it is today without my guy.  I love him.  I try to honor him.  No surprise...I see myself with him in the future.

1 comment:

OUR HOUSE said...

Joe and I often admit to each other that nobody else would have us, so we're pretty darn lucky to have found each other:)