How old will I be on my next birthday?

Name of a previous pet.
What I'm listening to right now.

A bad habit.

Favorite color

Favorite animal

Bad habit

Fav food

My grandma's first name.

Hobby

First job

Where I live

Middle name

We may not have it together......but together we have it ALL!












6 comments:
lady. I didn't realize that you had a bad habit of being pecked in the eye by birds... that's horrible.
and a bad habit of stacking alpha blocks... I feel for you. I really do.... ;)
i love this post. I want to make up more questions just so I can do it again.....
Dev you crack me up. I wish we still lived only a street away. I do have a serious habit of picking my eyelashes when I am nervous. I would never let a bird, dead or alive, that near me. The alpha block thing is habit forming. It wastes a lot of time during the day when I could be eating bon bons and resting my weary feet.
That doll on Marie Osmonds lap is freaking me out!
Man, that pic of Helper makes our town look ROCKIN! And What exactly was your first job?? Working in a sewing mill? Wow.. that would be tough! No wonder why you are so amazing!
Mand
Okay, I was not a sweat shop worker!! I collated printed paper products for Peczuh Printing. It is actually very soothing work. You don't have to thing about much but stacking (my bad habit, wonder where I picked that up?).
You must tell me how you did this...it is awesome
Post a Comment