Saturday, March 15, 2008

Riley's Baptism

I know this is old news, but the snow tonight reminded me of Riley's baptism. It was thick and gorgeous but it caused many of you to miss this blessed occasion. So here are a few snaps of what you missed out on.



BEAUTY AND THE BACON
This was such an awesome thing for Riley and Jason to share. I am so proud of both of them. I could just slobber all over myself when I think of that day. The water in the font was freezing. You could see Jason hesitate when he stepped in!! He had to push Riles under because she was so cold. Such fun memories. I had just told Ri in my talk that at least the water would be warm for her unlike President Woodruff. He was baptized in a icy river. Hmm, no floating ice chunks though.......


FRICK AND FRACK AND FRIDDLE IN THE MIDDLE
My sweet nuggets of love!! We had to carry them all in through oodles of snow and all they really wanted was to get down and play in it.


RILEY GRACE MARSHALL
Here is Ri posing in the GORGEOUS snow. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We are so grateful for the friends and family that did brave the white stuff to support Riley. After the baptism we had a rockin' fun party and tons of yummy food!!


"It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. -Anthony Robbins"




1 comment:

Ratchfords said...

I'm glad to hear that Grace wasn't alone in having an ice-cold font! What a great day for your family!