As we all know, it is time for political party melt down. Let the mud slinging begin...........
Guilty party #1 Mid Diggles an Independent. Sassy with questionable ethics, easily swayed by the larger and stronger parties.
Guilty Party #2 J.H. Wrangler strictly Repbulican. Draws a hard line, fights fair. Gets everyone dirty.
Guilty Party #3 Grace Throw Mud In Your Face. Sliding swiftly over to the sick side (left). A pretty face but a mean back bite. She slings at your face and your back.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Scene of the mud sling.................... Trying to win over Super Delegates (Mom and Dad). See the guilty looks. Hard to say who I would vote for at this point.
.JPG)
Shameless sling................ the play house refused comment even though its participation is evident. It denied party partiality.
.JPG)
Vote for Me, no Me.................. No really ME
.JPG)
Go, Fight, WIN!!! GO MUDDERS!
10 comments:
Hooray for a new post! Those pictures are classic! Looks like fun!
This looks almost as fun as playing in the rain. We can't wait for some good summer rain.
Amy you're hilarious! Love the pictures and commentary!
Yeay for the MUD! I bet your kids will remember that day FOREVER! Way to go mom!
Mand
Cool Deal, Did you go for a facial with all that mud?
I am so proud of you for getting the kids pics taken. They are so cute!!!
cute new pics mom! I didn't realize how long Rys hair is... and Max looks old in his....
Hey Sara
unblock me so I can stalk you back... I've never seen Abby and I haven't seen Seth since he was wee
Hey Amy- NO!!!! I don't unblock people!!HEHEHEHE. I have Zach too. He turns two next Sunday. Send me your email address to my hotmail address and I will unblock you.
Sara
Post a Comment