Well it was time to break out the scissors and make Max a man/child instead of a baby. I know the pictures are shoddy but you can tell his hair was getting rather long. Something akin to the original Willy Wonka / Gene Wilder character. It made Max seem untrustworthy, like he was either going to break your heart or give you a chocolate factory. You could never quite tell which.
The handsome devil right before the first scis. He did not stop moving the WHOLE time. He sat in a little Hummer while my great, awesome, well trained friend Nancy cut his hair and thankfully not her own hand. I asked her if she learned how to cut kids hair by practicing on a bouncing ball.
Transformed by a mere haircut into one of the Cullens. Such shiny marble skin. Okay, bad flash really. Max loved the Hummer he was sitting in so much this was about the only picture out of 12 where he stopped moving long enough to be a solid object. He is so tasty it breaks my heart. Max what the heck were you thinking, looking like a little boy instead of my itty bitty?




2 comments:
What a cutie! I am still laughing about the Gene Wilder comparison!
I hate cutting the Gene Wilder hair, even though I know I have to. I just cut Alex's hair again too, and I about cried. I'm not sure how much longer I can claim him as my "baby" - maybe forever.
Post a Comment