Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Walkin and Rollin

I have done all possible to discourage Max from growing up. This includes beginning to walk. He has been most helpful by insisting that I never put him down. Lately though, he has taken to spending some of his free time (he has a lot) on the ground. This lead to climbing. He climbs to the top of the bunk beds, on top of the highchair, he can scale the table and throw bananas off, he can climb and descend stairs and climb the couch and drop off the back. Sad events have unfolded because of this new technique. He has learned to walk. This is Max after climbing onto the couch. He is happy!!
Like any child asked to do something that didn't originate from their own mind first...........this is Max shrieking because I asked him to stand up so I could take a picture.

This is Max truly heart broken over the fact that Madison and I made him stand up for a picture. Walking was out of the question. He just now walked to me and climbed on my back and made horse riding sounds while I post this. He will not however do that for a camera.


1 comment:

Tyra Swensen said...

I am glad you found me!! I think about you guys all the time. It is nice Nate and Jason can see each other about once a year when Jason comes up here for SLCPD training!!!