Monday, October 20, 2008

Daddy's Gone a Hunting...............

While the boys were out at the rifle hunt, the girls had another spa day. Here is our spa it's name is Eden. Our catch phrase is 'Styles for Adam, Eve and their little devils'. Yes , we do all kinds of hair and makeup.
I'm not sure why, but when the girls do makeup, it is all out grotesque. They don't even try to do pretty. These beautiful styles were made with a free compact that has about 12 different eye shadow colors in it. I wouldn't let them use my real makeup because they tend to dig at it with the little wand, creating huge holes.

Max was ashamed and somewhat bewildered at why we would do this and think it was fun. He would rather cuddle, have milk and maybe race some cars, or have a horsey ride.



My stunning evening look. My hair was masterfully put into ponytails, then artfully braided and clipped with every clippie that we own. It was utterly relaxing...........honestly. I love to have the kids play with my hair. I hate to say it, but Jack is the best at combing my hair because he is more careful than the girls. Too bad he was out hunting.


No comments: