
I know..........you are surprised to see that we have already put in grass and shrubs! But as we all know you should 'bloom where you are planted'. So we have tried.
Just kidding..........we don't have grass yet and I hate to admit but we actually do have an old tire in the front of our yard. At least it isn't on the roof.
All of our belongings are in our new house although we have days of unpacking ahead. I feel fairly accomplished though as I have 4 gallons of milk, dry cereal, I have slept in my bed which is completely made and I can find my underwear. To be honest that is about how I was living before.........except sometimes my bed wasn't made.
I am truly excited and grateful and I feel like I can finally breath again. Here's a shout out to everyone that helped! Thanks for all of the projects, helping us move, watching kids, bringing sustenance. I am in love with my kitchen and bathroom and I would marry them but it is illegal in many ways. I also can't get enough of my laudry room! It is a wicked awesom shade of teal. Ri wanted it for her bedroom but we did an 'experiment' in the laundry room. Our theory that the shade we chose was only for laundry rooms turned out to be scientifically proven. It is crisp and clean but not what I had imagined for the girls. It goes great with white appliances. Now lest I am caught doddering about and not unpacking.........I have to make myself useful.





5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I want to see pictures of every room!!
Hooray! It is always an accomplishment when you can find your underwear! You're coming right along!
Can't wait to see it!
Congrats on getting your house completed and moving in!!!!! I am anxiously waiting to see pics of every little thing.
CONGRATS! Jason had asked Jake to come help, but he was not able to make it! Sounds like you are in and to the unpacking stage! Awesome!
Mand
Welcome Home!
Post a Comment