8 Things Tag
I love getting tagged!
8 Shows To Love:
1. John and Kate Plus 8
2. The Office
3. Good Things Utah
4. Medium
5. House Hunters
6. Reno 911
7. American Idol.......but only the tryouts, I never watch after that
8. I'm really struggling here!!! I don't have TV anymore so these are only speculative!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chinese Buffet
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cheese Cake Factory
4. Bajio Grill
5. The Olive Garden
6. Canton Wok
7. Red Lobster
8. I feel like I am forgetting something..........I love food, you would think I could come up with 20 places to eat!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Church
2. Superbowl party
3. Changed diapers
4. Read River Secrets by Shannon Hale
5. Ate Nachos
6. Pondered Homeschooling for the 400th time
7. Timed the kids reading
8. Talked to my friend right through the only episode of The Office that I have seen in months.
8 Things I Love About this Season:
1. Snow
2. Hot Chocolate
3. sledding
4. Hot packs that you heat in the microwave and cuddle with
5. Deer tracks in the snow
6. Cloudy days!!!!!!!! my ultimate favorite
7. Sitting on the heat vent with a blanket
8. Snowy nights!! They are so quiet and bright.
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A finished basement
2. Kids who get along 24-7
3. A job that paid enough so Jason didn't feel compelled to have 7
4. To be absolutely CUT!! I want triceps again.........
5. Self discipline
6. A vaca with my dream man
7. A temple trip
8. A trillion bucks...........a million doesn't go very far anymore
8 People's Lists I Want to See:
1. I
2. refuse
3. to
4. name
5. any
6. names
7. So I guess
8. this 8 was pointless............ooh I'll do 8 books instead.......
1. The Giver by L. Lowry
2. Twilight by S. Meyer
3. Saints by O.S. Card
4. The Total Money Makeover by D. Ramsey
5. The Good Earth by P. S. Buck
6. Enchantment by O.S. Card
7. Pillars of the Earth by K. Follet
8. East of Eden by Steinbeck
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment