
Friday we made a pilgrimage to the Draper Temple open house. The temple is beautiful and I can't wait to be able to use it. The colors inside are fabulous!!
Jack loved the 12 oxen and all of the tents we had to walk through to get inside, Mads liked the font and the bus ride, Ri liked the font too and can't wait to be old enough to do baptisms, Jason liked the Ordinance rooms that had murals of nature painted on the walls.......so did I, and of course I loved the bride's room. The temple is compact and has a good use of space. It made it apparent that the need for temple work is urgent in these days. Unfortunately it was really hard to get any pictures because we were herded like sheep.........kindly but quickly and we were in tents 99.9% of the time we were outside of the temple.....no pics inside. Get your reservations if there are any left!!! Otherwise prepare yourself for Oquirrh Mountain.





No comments:
Post a Comment