The Family Room............known to me as the Queen's Quarters..........I found this great gigantic semi reclining chair/bed at RC Willies..........in zebra print. I plan to lie back on that with a roaring fire, plasma screen, surround sound a full season of The Office and a fountain Coke.....maybe some rice noodles. The children can attend me with paper fans and witty cracks. I will not raise my booty for a whole Saturday.............ya right.
War territory........library or Jack's private farm land? If I have a library downstairs then I will not feel compelled to go out and buy all new hard wood, matching book shelves. If I have to move the library upstairs where.........gasp ANY old Joe could see it, well then we all know what I must do.............matching dark wood shelves with moulding, alphabetize the books by genre.......Okay I would do the alphabetizing anyway.
The paint in most of the basement will match the upstairs. I know........all that wall and not a drop of creativity spent. It's a shame really. I might go a little nuts on the bathroom and not do light brown. We contemplated teal for Ri's room but decided to go with unoriginal...........then we can change the bedding and decor every year.........Yippie.





No comments:
Post a Comment