Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What I Did Today by L. Max Nugget aka Almanzo Wilder

I think it must be time to sciz the old noggy Max.............you really do look like Almanzo..........
Today Max said 'Cheese' really close to the camera!

Hugged Space Puppy
Pushed Space Puppy in a stroller, took him out, wrapped him in a blanket, patted his back and said 'ssshhh puppy sh'.

Max threw a clean load of laundry down the stairs towards the laundry room...........this is because I let him throw dirty laundry down the stairs when we are cleaning.......it keeps him occupied. I guess he couldn't smell the fresh scent of Snuggle......poor olfactory distinguishing.....sad.



Pulled out a new box of diapers from under my bed and threw them on the floor.
While I cleaned these up he moved on to the bathroom where he pulled out a box of Q tips, cleaned his ears and threw the rest in the tub.




One of multiple meals where he needed his clothes changed after and a sponge bath.....even though he demanded a full on tub. (See the Manly Wilder likeness......freaky.)





Colored on a whole pad of paper.........and the table.

Refused a nap.........bit me for an hour while I tried to force him to indulge in a sleepy bye.




Mugged with Mom
Emptied the sippy cup drawer








The joys of natural man........chocolate pudding
Rubbed his rump all over dry wall dust
Rode the four wheeler..........refused to re-enter the house
Threw himself prostrate on the ground like he was at a sit in ...in the sixties and screamed like a girl..........
Finally had a full on tubby, scribbled on the walls with bath crayons, slid the gorilla, horse and zebra down the water slide. Cried when it was time to get out even though he was covered in goose bumps. Lotioned...........(I'm sure heaven smells like a lotiony baby....). Collapsed none too soon....he only beat me by seconds.






1 comment:

Mystial Batwoman said...

And then dad comes home and says..."What did you do all day? What's for dinner?". What a cute, busy little guy. I have to say Almanzo is smokin. Laura Ingles got the whole package on that deal :)