Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ......


The boy was baptized.......March 6th 2010.  The program was short and sweet.  Riles was the only speaker and she was adorable and great.  I sniffled through a short testimony.  Tons of people showed up which was so appreciated.  Jack doesn't like a crowd.........and neither do I.......but to have the love of so many family memebers and friends was the best part of the day for all of us.  Jack was totally prepared.  He and Daddy jumped in the font like old pros.  Later we had lunch and the kids all ran around like wild baboons :)

1 comment:

OUR HOUSE said...

I'm so glad this was a special day for you all. Were there any other kids baptized with him, or did you guys get the program all to yourselves? I hope you were solo, 'cause that's the best way to go (if you can), in my humble opinion:)