Day #9 Something I am proud of in the last few days.
Monday Mads had her little eyeball gouged out at tumbling. Poor nugget had a bad afternoon being rush from doctor to specialist. I am proud that I held her that night while she fell asleep.
Jack became sick at school. I drove rather swiftly to his rescue and found him near breaking in the school office. I am proud that I could be home to take care of him when he needed me.
Riley has felt of late that she is old enough to ride her bike down the street to the park. I am proud of myself for giving her a cell phone with instructions to run screaming if anyone looks at her......and then letting her ride her bike out of the driveway.......
Max has been tired and had a stuffy nosy, and even though I needed to clean the house for the appraiser and pack for Disneyland, I made him choccy moomie and snuggled on the couch. Yep, I'm proud of that too.
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago





1 comment:
Hmmmm, so I'm liking this....and I'm just as big of a thief as you are, so....we'll see:)
Post a Comment