.jpg)
Things I love about my boy................
Jack doesn't just love he has passion.
I love to watch him really enjoy something.
He loves animals of all kinds and owns at least one toy of almost every animal under the sun.
He can buck like a real rodeo bronc. It's amazing.
He is adorable with Max and Mad.
He takes Madison out in the snow and shovels trails for her because her legs are so short.
He always tells me I am pretty.
He has a great imagination.
He is an awesome reader for only starting in October.
He draws the best pictures and cards.
He went through a water coloring stage where he would water color various wildlife and then paint a very bloody chest wound on the animal. What talent.
He is very sensitive and takes things to heart.
He is shy and doesn't like to be the center of attention.
He still hugs and kisses me.
He is a man's man, and loves hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling and cattle. These are things are things he was born loving.
He is sweet when he prays. He still prays that our Grandma's leg will grow back. (She lost it before I was married.)
He is terrified of dogs.
He loves outside and will stay there all day whether it is snowing and blowing or 100 degrees.
He always hugs and kisses me at the end of the day and says he loves me.
He has a temper like a wind storm. It is ferocious and wicked, but once it blows out, it's gone.
His eyes are amazing.
He has the best head shape.
When he was born he was afraid of any noise. We played Skipbo in the hospital and he would jump and cry every time we shuffled the cards.
He's pretty funny. About a year after going to Disneyland, he said the only thing he remembered about our trip was that we never fed him enough and he was hungry the whole time. So much for those thousands of dollars.
When he was about 3 he had a little play rifle that had to be cocked in order to shoot. He didn't know what that was called, so he would ask me all day to trigger his gun for him.
Jack has a very old wise soul that I hope will serve him well someday.
Jack is my #1 man with the most adorable face. I am always proud to be his mom because he has the heart of an arch angle.





1 comment:
...prays that Grandmas leg will grow back...
ahh. that's good stuff. I love kids prayers....
what a yummy guy.
Post a Comment