Monday, February 11, 2008

Linx the Minx


Why I love my little buddy............
He trills with his tongue when he is mad.
He doesn't really cry, he screams.
Riley and Jack said he sounded like a baby pterydactyl when he was born. All of you that have heard a baby pterydactyl will surely agree.
Nothing makes you feel better than being able to make someone so happy just by feeding them.
He is usually very happy.
He likes to roll around and chew on everything.
He can crawl out of his bouncy seat, which I discovered during my last shower.
He is so tasty to cuddle with.
I love to sleep with him all mashed up next to me.
He loves his woobie.
He sweats like a freak when he gets mad.
He hates to take baths!!!
He can't stand to be naked and move around at the same time. The air on his body scares the pants off of him and he startles and screams.
He likes sledding.
He looks like Riley when she was a baby.
He is my #4 very last sweet baby and the stretch of his umbilical cord will someday break records because I will never let him go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ratchfords said...

I have loved reading about your kids! I'm totally stealing your idea for my blog....