Shawna tagged me, so here goes.........
HOW OLD IS JASON: 31! But 32 is creeping eerily closer.
WHO EATS MORE: Unfortunately I can put it away like a lumber jack.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: Probably him because I'm a chicken, but I know he did say he thought he was falling in love with me, first. We were fishing at Pete's Hole.
WHO IS TALLER: Jason. I love that he is bigger. It makes me feel safe.
WHO SINGS BETTER: Neither one of us. It is like the sound track to a movie about a pig farm.
WHO IS SMARTER: He is. I only use my brain for newborn to 2nd grade tasks.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: Mads and I usually although given a crisis Jason will pitch in.
WHO DOES THE DISHES: Usually me now that we have a dishwasher. In the near future when that life sustaining luxury is gone, I am throwing in the towel.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Me because it is closest to the door. Easy access to murderers and ghostly fiends.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Jason!!! That dear man knows my psyche can only handle so much.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Jason with Jack's help sometimes. How old fashion we are.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do. But he picks up a wicked Chinese takeout because he knows it is the way to my heart.
MORE STUBBORN: I'm not sure. He is usually sweet and I am pink slip mean so it probably seems like I am more stubborn.
KISSED WHO FIRST: Jason kissed me first. I asked him to surprise me and he did. By waiting for weeks!!!!!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: He begged!!!
WHO PROPOSED: He did. Outside in the snow, on my birthday.
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: He's super sensitive when it comes to the kids but given the level of hormones raging through my body at any given time, it's probably me.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: He would say that I'm so mean I don't have friends, but we are probably about even.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: I would say that we decide on things together and if one of us wants something more than the other the wanter is usually gets what they want.
WHO ARE YOU TAGGING: Everyone
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment