
It is Jason's birth month, albeit not too grand of a party so far. So I thought I would post 32 things we love about our 32 year-old guy.1. He is brave!! He is brave to leave the house everyday and not see our kids 24/7 like I do. He is brave to have multitudes of harrowing jobs that would leave me crying everyday. He is brave to marry ME. He is brave to move around like we have without blinking an eye. He is brave to have 4 babies and have lived through all of the pregnancies!
2. He is my hero, because I love him. (Mads)
3. I love his hugs. (Mad and Am)
4. I love that he is always thinking of his family and what will make us happy.
5. He is an awesome teacher!! He is great at POST, CEU, Elders Quorum, Sunday School, Family Home Evening. He has great ideas and good information.
6. He gives an amazing back rub.
7. When he travels for work he always brings a book home for all of us. It is a tradition we all look forward to.
8. He kicks butt on the basketball court.
9. Don't tell him, but he is a VERY good driver.
10. He sacrifices greatly for our family.
11. He has gone to all of my prenatal visits, even the ones that happened during the Olympics.
12. He aint no sissy!!! He has always been a Dad. He never shirked diaper changes, feedings (when he could), throw up, blood, bed times, homework, medicine..... the list goes on. He's a Dad when he's with his kids, not a babysitter.
13. He has his own bedtime ritual with the kids. So sweet............
14. He coaches the kids teams.
15. He gives to me very freely without any strings. He wants me to be happy and enjoy my life.
16. What can you really say about a man in uniform? He's hot not matter what the temperature is. Have you seen him in a class A?
17. His genuine willingness to help others is amazing.
18. He takes his grandma cinnamon rolls and candy because they are her favorite things.
19. I like to have popcorn and Dr. Pepper with Dad. I love it!! (Mads)
20. I LOVE that we value the same things and we have the same goals.
21. He forgives easily.
22. Not only do I love, but I couldn't be more grateful for the fact that he honors the priesthood. That has been a blessing in our lives that I can never explain.
23. I love to play racquetball with him. (Riley)
24. I like to go hunting with Dad. (Jack)
25. I like it that he takes care of Max. (Riley)
26. He is compelled to 'listen' to his empty cup when he first picks it up. It's just a funny quirk.
27. He always gasses up the 'sport van' for me and makes sure that it has all of its check-ups.
28. He mows the lawn, which is something I hate to do.
29. He is very patient with me.
30. He's good with a gun.
31. He's funny and fun to be with.
32. I love to hold hands with him.
I could go on, but he is only 32..................





2 comments:
that's funny that there is a bag of popcorn next to Jason in that pic with Max.... does it ever leave his side?? ;)
No, that's why I thought it was funny. His true loves, hunting, the kids, and popcorn. The only thing that would make that more natural is if you could see the Dr.Pepper.........hehe
Post a Comment