Saturday, March 1, 2008

That's my girl!!!!




Our eyes, blurred from our frantic and hasty escape from 'The Halfway House', we spent Saturday morning cheering on our Flyin' Riley. This was her first tumbling meet. She did an awesome job. She did one routine on the trampoline, two floor passes, and 2 double mini-tramp routines. With extraordinary scoring;) she brought home two silver medals and one bronze. Way to go Ri!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice Pass Riley! Way to GO!! That is awesome!
Mand

Ratchfords said...

What I wouldn't give to have Riley's skills.... and tall, skinny build!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Sweet! Way to go Ri! I hope the move went okay. I can help watch kids...it's my speciality, if you need time to get organized. Let me know. Oh and I'm diggin this song. How funny. Where did you find it?

Mystial Batwoman said...

Hey here is the black dragon hike information. http://www.climb-utah.com/SRS/srra.htm
This site gives directions and all kinds of cool information. Sorry this has nothing to do with Riley's tumbling but thought you'd like to know! :)