Well my peeps, I spoke too soon.............. I am back in Primary. Dang I love that place. I went to regular classes Sunday and it just wasn't the same. I gave the right answer to a question in R.S. and low and behold, no one gave me any candy, not even a sticker. I don't know what kind of show they think they are running ;) but I need positive reenforcement.
Two Weddings and That's It
1 year ago





6 comments:
so did you get a new calling?
yepper skepper, stake......
so you have a stake calling in the primary..so what are you now? Congrats
Now I am a counselor in the stake primary. Unfortunately for the President, I moved and no one has my number......... oops. I guess I should call her myself since I am probably shirking my responsibility.
Can you be bishop? Just kidding, you would cause way too much trouble, that and no pecker exclude you......
Greg wants to know if you were smart enough to say no......just say no....
Post a Comment