shin·gles /ˈʃɪŋgəlz/
–noun
a disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus, esp. by reactivated virus in an older person, characterized by skin eruptions and pain along the course of involved sensory nerves.
WHAT??? I don't know what I have been dying to get shingles for. Never the less, here they are in all of their glory. There are also windows Yippee. Inside there is a heater and little blue electrical outlet boxes.
This pales in comparison to the fact that I am only 45 seconds away from Walmart. I am not sure which is the better option. Milk and diapers a dash away or a place to unpack 3,000 square feet of boxes now housed in 600 square feet. Yeah, your right............. Walmart is an amentiy that a young mother can't do without. I am glad to have that blessing.





4 comments:
Love the new layout!
Whoohoo! I still have yet to go through your house. Every time we pass it I am tempted... Oh so tempted...
Mand
Hey, that's my job description too! What are the odds?
Oh wait, that was supposed to be on your YAK post, not this one. My job description has nothing to do with shingles - that doesn't even make sense.
Post a Comment