Looking from Riley's bedroom through her closet into the front bedroom/library, or as Jack considers it, his room.
Bathroom.......
Riley and Mad's room with sheetrock. The saw might stay if the girls show an interest in wood work.The guys we hired are working so fast! Today they are already taping and texturing. I have to go pick out carpet and paint and get the girl's bedding............and convince Jack that I need a library more than he needs a bedroom in the basement.






4 comments:
Looks good! And yes, you definitely need a library. We like to call ours a "conservatory" because it has a piano (but mostly it sounds so sophisticated! We may have the only conservatory in Kenilworth!). Does having a library mean that you'll start buying copies of everything you read or will you still frequent the public library?
I can't buy everything I read or I will have to turn all of the kid's rooms into other branches of the library! I only buy the ones I love and want to read again.
I love that you have a conservatory!! Maybe I should do the same........but then I would feel hard pressed to kill someone in there with a pipe while dressed like Miss Scarlet.
Wow that is so impressive! Who did you hire? Congrats on getting your basement. You will love the extra space!
We hired Charlie.....he's doing a great job so far.
Post a Comment