.jpg)
What I love about Ri................
We don't call her CindeRiley for nothin'. She is always the first to be helpful.
She is a great reader and chose to read The Book of Mormon on her own.
She is better at sports than most her friends that are boys. (no boyfriends)
She's a speed demon.
She has great balance and has even snowboarded.
She is always sensitive to her daddy and I. She has cried more than once when having to choose whom to hang out with for the day, if we are not all going together. She never wants to dissappoint anyone.
She is great with her cousins.
She is a wonderful sister. She always shares even her most treasured things with Jack and Mad.
She writes and draws the most kindhearted and thoughtful things for me.
She has the most boney dead man feet ever on a little girl.
A great tumbler.
When she was super little she used to call the sacrament, the Snackrament (only logical!).
When she first began speaking she called chocolate milk Tip tip.
She has beautiful eyes.
She is a life saver when I need a break from holding Max 24/7.
She can play a mean game of uno.
She chose to be baptized!
She's my beautiful #1 baby girl and she always makes me proud to be her mom.





2 comments:
AMEN! She was DEFINETLY one of our faves to have in class! Now we get JACK-ATTACK! Whohoo!
Mand
The snackrament! Ah I'm dying of laughter
Post a Comment