Friday, February 22, 2008

Progress

House update!! We have wood on the roof. Who knew how exciting that could be? Also, I drove by yesterday and there are shingles stacked on the top of the roof, just waiting for someone to be bright enough to shovel the remaining snow off. That would be silly though, considering mother nature can melt it off in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh. congrats on the roof. that's exciting...

Stephen's brother came home from Iraq today... so we've been up north doing the whole airport/lunch/driving in a snowstorm thing...

thanks for coming Thurs... it was a lot of fun. I just stocked up on my clippies... we will have to do a clippie party at my casa soon...

Amanda said...

Wow! How EXCITING! Jake and I drive past it every now and then on our way to Amy Smiths (jake's sister). Congrats!

Mystial Batwoman said...

Hurray! A roof! Too bad they're waiting for mother nature to do their work for them. It's not like you're living out of boxes or anything. You still have to do girls night with us Helper by the tracks chicks after you move!