Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Farewell to Primary


Well the day has finally arrived when my release from Primary is within sight. I am so sad. I have really come to love my presidency and all of our teachers. They are so dedicated and they make it so easy to feel the spirit on Sunday. I wish I could stay forever, but this religion is not static. I know it is good to change and grow, although that is something I really hate.
I was asked to give my farewell address on Easter. Jason and I spoke and so did the girls. Jack declined. No one was surprised. The girls and I spoke on the Atonement. It was a great learning experience for me. It made things a lot clearer in my mind.
I will now be passing the baton and I know Primary will only get better................
I really love all of you and the kids. I always thought that was kind of corny when people said that, but it is true. There is no place like Primary. Maybe someday I will click my ruby slippers and return....................................


























4 comments:

dev said...

ok. seriously.

stop talking about it.



I have that pic from your post framed in my dining room... love it.

dev said...

hey. I found the cutest free blog site... go to my blog and I posted her link on the bottom of my elements.... {called Leelou Blogs}

i died. soo cute.

Ratchfords said...

How sad! I love Primary, too, but despite all my hints, they stuck me in the Beehives.... also a great calling, but not the same! I bet they will miss you so much! Does this mean the house is almost done?

Mystial Batwoman said...

What!!! we're going to miss you ladies. You all do such a great job! You all should come to scouts with me....You know you want to. We have cool shirts with patches. Who wouldn't want to look like a forest ranger?