Every now and then the girls and I need a girl day. Last Saturday Jason went off to work and Jack went to a birthday party. So between Conference sessions we had manis, pedis, Sonic Slushes, makeup and hairstyling. Riley did my toes for me. I felt so pampered. I did not post the pics of the makeup. Mostly I look like a dead hooker. But it is so much fun.

It is all about Teal this year girls so run out, grab some and start painting! Aren't their toes adorable?

For those of you not accustomed to the back of my head, this is it after much labor and clippie rearranging. Madison does a precarious job at best, although it feels wonderful. I often beg one of them to comb my hair for me.
3 comments:
The toes and hair look great! I, too, LOVE getting my hair brushed. I even shamelessly offer my kids money to brush my hair. (I also pay them to walk on my back, but that is another story....)
i cannot wait for Alex to be ready for girly days....i am jealous.
as for the hair brushing....Nate wants to cut mine with scissors.....or he just pulls it.
Post a Comment