Fools in the Rotunda.
Senator Marshall on the left, taking her job seriously. Senator Marshall in the middle, somewhat skeptical of proceedings. Senator Marshall on the right, bored with the fiat.
This is in the Church Museum. Elders and Sisters Marshall preach to the choir from the tabernacle podium.
Rarely seen photos of Mary, Jesus, Joseph, the angel and some sheep. The Church refuses comment on the little known photo.
The day was gorgeous and we played outside at Temple Square and the connecting gardens. This is a new camera and we took oodles of pics trying to figure it out.
Even the midgies took a turn trying the camera.
This was one of our last stops before heading over to the Conference Center. This was beautiful and peaceful even though we have been there so many times. The Conference Center had a ton of beautiful artwork. I suggest a tour. We didn't get a lot of pics from there because our tour guide was a bit of a Soup Nazi. She was all bussiness and didn't let us really take our time or wander from her sight. If you go, get the sweet, dorky, young fellow. He's a lot nicer!!!!





5 comments:
Dang it, Amy, why'd you have to go and make me homesick? And wow, you actually added a picture of yourself. Nice job.
I lived in Bountiful for 2 years and haven't even been to half the places you guys went! Looks like a fun day!
What a fun day! I've never been to the "steak apple" I didn't know they let you explore like that. fun pictures! Hey I was wondering if you'd put that comment about the pig book on my blog. I forgot the name of it already. How did you enjoy sunday school? Not quite the same as primary huh ;)
soup nazi. ahhh. that's funny....
NO SOUP FOR YOU!! ;)
I love the pic of Joseph and Mary! Wow, they were YOUNG! I am so glad that you are still in Primary. This last Sunday was just not the same without you guys. Oh dear, don't make me cry! Mand
Post a Comment