Tonight we went out with some of our good friends, the Whites and the Andreasens. We spirited ourselves up Spring Canyon for some hobo dinners, s'mores and rock climbing!! The kidlets had a great time finding treasures like dinosaur skeletons, badgers, snakes (no worries these were all fake!) and climbing, running and getting DIRTY.

Circus Mimsy bouncing on the rocks. She shows no fear. Brave through and through.

Riley took to this so naturally. All of the kids were dying to have a turn.

Goons in a cave.

The bats in here are THIS big!!!!!!!!!
This was such a great summer (Spring doesn't exist in Utah) night. We can't wait to do it again.
5 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time! I so wish we had hung out as families when we lived there! I think our kids and husbands would have got along as well as we do!
Oh my gosh! I am so jealous you got to blog first. That night was so fun. We are dying to do it again. Someday we will catch a hoover. j/k
dang. we missed hobo dinners?
AND rock climbing....
double dang.
Great fun! Hoover hunting and all. I have more pics for you. I'll just post them on my blog.
Hey thanks for coming to Corbin's b-day. He sure had fun! Just wondering if I can post some of the b-day pics with your kids in it on my Nature For Kids blog. Just in case you don't want their pictures up everywhere. Thanks again for subbing in primary too. I know it's hard when you already have a demanding calling and family life. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment