Friday, May 2, 2008

Mads


If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
*I guess just magic
What chore did you do last?
*clean up my room
What is your favorite Movie right now?
*Care Bears
What is your favorite song?
*I Am A Child Of God
When was the last time you cried and Why?
* yesterday when I went to time out for jumping on Jack's back
What do you want to be when you grow up?
* a girl builder (a contractor that is a girl)
Describe your perfect day?
*go to Salsa's (El Salto's), have you comb my hair and draw a picture
What is your favorite food?
* Maccy roni and Cheese
What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
* Colored a picture for Mary Ann
What makes you mad?
*when I get mad at you when you tell me to clean up my room
Where would you like to go on vacation?
*St. George
How are you the same as your Mom?
*I have short hair
What one thing is Mom always saying to you?
* I'm getting mad at you
What is something you liked doing with your Dad?
*Look for sheds (antlers) and eat dinner with him at Salsa's
How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?
*They so much love me because I just know it and they help me color hard stuff

No comments: