
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
*to fly
What chore did you do last?
*brush my teeth
What is your favorite Movie right now?
*Shrek 3
What is your favorite song?
*Hand Me Down That Can of Beans (From a western musical)
When was the last time you cried and Why?
*Like a couple of minutes ago because Jack wasn't sharing
What do you want to be when you grow up?
*A dentist or nurse or mommy
Describe your perfect day?
*I would go to Disneyland and ride Splash Mountain a lot
What is your favorite food?
*Steak, shrimp and Chinese food
What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
*I shared my markers and magic paper with Jack
What makes you mad?
*When someone makes fun of me at school
Where would you like to go on vacation?
*I would go to an art gallery somewhere far away that is really nice..... (that's my girl)
How are you the same as your Mom?
*I like to take care of Max
What one thing is Mom always saying to you?
*Will you help me with Max
What is something you liked doing with your Dad?
*go on walks and spend time with him
How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?
*They are nice to me and they take care of me and help me with homework





No comments:
Post a Comment