Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Max's Hair.......

Even though it is against my nature to have lots of hair on my boys.........I have let Max's hair grow and grow and grow. He did have that hot Mannly Wilder look. He totally rocked it. Then I couldn't take his hair in his eyes or the ragged back that looked like mutilated Barbie hair. I took matters into my own hands.........yes, I tried to give him a trim.

His dad said that he looks like a bowling Amish boy. I hope not.......but some of the curl did get clipped off.......oops. I would hate to have to shave his head.

2 comments:

Ratchfords said...

You must post a picture!

I am a huge fan of long hair on little boys (in case you didn't already know!) I actually get really sad when they ask for a haircut. Everyone tells me that this will not be the case when they are teenagers and that I'll be begging them to cut their hair. I don't think so.

OUR HOUSE said...

Excuse me, you forgot a picture! Who are you?!