Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Tagged by Heather so here goes................................
A- Attached or Single: Attached to the only man that can look past ALL that there is to look past!
B- Best Friend: My bestest friend is Jason but my other friends are best friends too. Go Helper Girls, Becky and Joey
C- Cake or Pie: Pie but cake is a close second.
D- Day of Choice: I really love a good Friday, school is out early, anticipation of the weekend, and Date Night!
E- Essential Item: a book
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummy bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Price, Utah
I-Indulgence: reading in a hot bath with a big glass of chocolate milk, or if I feel wild, a cherry coke
J- January or July: July, the midgies are out of school and it's Max's birth month
K- Kids: Riles, Jack, Mimsy, Paw and a herd of ferral cats in my backyard!
L- Life is incomplete without: My family and faith
M- Marraige Date: June 22, 1996
N-Number of Siblings: Uno, my male counterpart Jimmy
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: Okay this is the dumbest thing in the world, but I am afraid of those huge windmills at the mouth of the canyon. They are so unnatural and eerie!! They freak me out!
Q- Quote: For us to move in the desired direction for our own lives, we must come to know ourselves. We must study, stretch, and test ourselves and ponder the results. -Robert C. Oaks
R- Ring size: 6 maybe?
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag 3 friends: I can't put that kind of pressure on anyone else......... sure I can, Ruth, Joey, Caren
U- Unknown fact about me: I hate teeth. I pity the dentist because he has to look at them all day. Gag.
V- Very favorite store: Target
W- Worst Habit: I have so many it is hard to commit to one........ piling up my clothes instead of hanging them up.
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: ULTRA SOUND!! Yippee, is it a boy, a girl or a hermaphrodite?
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love food! Chinese I guess if I have to choose.
Z- Zodiac: Sagitarius

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Amy! If you like photography, check out my sister-in-law's blog. I'm sure you'll love her photos. Enjoy: http://thefamilychiara.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Chiara

JM said...

this may take me a minute to get to....it is hard to type with one hand

OUR HOUSE said...

Oh man, what the heck are you taggin' me for? Fine, I'll do it because I like you, but you owe me (I don't know what, but something). And I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one who never hangs up clothes.